SUMMERTOWN BLUEGRASS REUNION
Our camping facility is neatly mowed, and received a 100 score during its latest health inspection. It is centrally located to many attractions, which would enhance your vacation. It is located 13 miles from Lawrenceburg TN., 35 miles from the Alabama state line, and 60 miles from Nashville TN. All sites filled on a first come, first serve basis. This park is open, only during the events listed below. We cater to the music fan. Not permitted Alcohol/Drugs! Our intent is to provide a clean family oriented entertainment for deserving people.
- Camp sites will be filled on a first come first serve basis and opens May 25.
- Check out time 12:00 noon with the exception of Saturday when stage performances are scheduled. Check out time is 9:00 AM.
- For those that cannot take advantage of the Bluegrass special camping rates are $15.00 per day on arrival plus admission tickets.
- Primative camp site without power and water, required only an admission ticket. Tickets must be purchased and camp site approved prior to parking. If minimal power can be provided for these primative sites the rate will be $5.00 per day, sorry no air conditioners or micro waves, ect.
- The BLUEGRASS SPECIAL this year includes 8 days camping with hookup plus admission tickets for two adults $120.00. This special offer will expire Sunday at 12:00 noon following the festival.